Welcome to hOur Community TimeBank
Get Signed up and Get Started with our TimeBank:
- Create a new login and you will be sent a notification email. Confirm your email address by clicking on the link in the email notification; Please check your spam folder if you do not see it quickly.)
- Next, All members are required to attend a brief orientation meeting. It’s our opportunity to answer your questions, and to be sure that all members know how the program works. You will learn the general concept of TimeBanking, how to get started and meet other members to begin exchanging time. You will also earn your first TimeDollar for attending! We will be having these Meet and Greet / Orientation's each 1st Saturday of the month. Please check the listing on the left side or check the Timebank calendar. If that date will work for you, please let me know if you plan to attend. Contact Kim, the TimeBank Coordinator at 715-297-3192 for an individual meeting, If you are not available that day, we can set up another time to meet, just let me know your available schedule of what time and days work best for you.
- At the Meet and Greet Orientation, You’ll be asked to sign a membership agreement, and pay a donation membership fee of $12 per year.
- And after you have attended an Orientation and paid the fees, your TimeBank's coordinator will do a background check and then approve your membership; You will then be ready for online participation and you can begin trading services with other members.
- Please log back in and completely fill out your member profile.
- Login to the Timebank and
- Post some skills and talents that you have to offer other members.
- Post some requests for skills or talents that other members can provide for you.
- You can ask your coordinator for help at Contact Us (also see the link at the top of the home page)
- You can read the software manual (see the 'Community Weaver Help Resources.' (also see the link at the top of the home page)
Ongoing Use of the TimeBank:
- Don't hesitate to respond to an offer or request. This is exactly how new sharing and relationships are built to strengthen our community.
- Please respond in a timely manner to calls or emails you receive from your neighbors about the requests or offers you've posted.
- After you've communicated with a neighbor and determined that a service exchange is appropriate, make specific arrangements (date and time) for the exchange.
- Fulfill the exchange and save a record of it in your hours account.
- Come back and review offers and requests from other members.
Do this again and again to help keep our community alive and flourishing.